MGRA’s business is to understand the Client’s business. This is why MGRA is one of the leading Law Firms for dynamic companies who are committed to the future, with a truly global presence.
MGRA provides legal assistance as well as strategic planning to companies in numerous economic industries within Corporate Law having been granted dozens of national and international awards which attest to the quality of our services.
We are a Law firm driven by the relationship and counsel we provide to our Clients around the world, regarding their most complex and important operations. We are in the vanguard of the creation of innovative structures in order to simplify the inherent complexities of corporate businesses; whether in already established markets or in emerging ones. MGRA’s experience and practice extend throughout all life stages of companies and throughout all markets they may work in.
Good corporate governance is essential for the success of every business and every company. We take this fact as the core in the chain of value we provide and in our role as trustworthy advisors. We are aware that each company has a different structure and distinct needs. This is the reason why we never settle nor standardize our counselling and solutions. We work to have the permanent believe that everything we do for our Clients is in harmony with what is required for their particular circumstances.
As a team we take pride in attentively taking care of our Clients’ daily needs and in helping them achieve their goals, whichever and wherever they may be.
If you give us the chance, your new partner will guide you through each step of the life stages of your company, insuring that you fulfil all the legal and regulatory standards for your specific requirements. We hold teams of corporate lawyers in several regions and jurisdictions who possess the local knowledge and experience to support you in whatever question you may have regarding the corporate governance and conduct of your business.
MGRA’s main focus is assuring that Clients are provided with tailor-made practical advice, which considers the context of their businesses and the jurisdictions in which they operate. We, thus, take pride in representing the most diverse, multinational economic groups in their distinct areas and jurisdictions.
Contact us or contact directly your MGRA Corporate Law Lawyer.
See the International Guide here.
- Comprehensive advice to companies’ everyday issues
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Negotiations and contracts with Clients and suppliers
- Structured foreign investment
- New investments
- New markets
- Corporate governance
- Incentives and stock options
- Dissolution, settlement and transformation of corporations
- Company, association, foundation agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Consortium, Complementary Company Assembly
- Assignments (credits, debts, exploitation, equity)
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Distribution, agency, concession and franchising
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Leasing, co property and sectional title
- Rendering of services
- Standard contractual agreements
- Atypical and non-nominate agreements
- Mergers, split-offs and acquisitions
- MBO’s, MBI’s e LBO’s
- Legal audits
- Partnerships and strategic alliances
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders agreements and Statutory shields
Share this page