The Finance & Capital Markets department houses various independent areas of practice.
On one hand, in the financial area, the banking, structured, domestic and cross border funding, venture capital, Start ups, crowd funding, project finance and asset finance can be highlighted – as MGRA owns a vast experience in the field as well as in the refunding and reorganisation of debts, assets and companies’ warranties.
On the other hand, the banking and insurance activities take a central position in this department. MGRA is proud to represent worldly renowned financial entities.
Finally, it is also in this Department where MGRA’s financial market area is located. This is one of our areas with the longest tradition. The Finance & Capital Markets department is where the regulatory, emission and negotiation of Derivatives, public offers, investment funds and related matters are dealt with (among others).
Contact us or contact your Finance & Capital Markets MGRA Lawyer directly.
- Structured Finance
- Corporate financing and guarantees
- Restructuring/refinancing of debt
- Venture capital
- Start ups
- Project finance
- Asset finance
- Structured finance
- Leveraged/acquisition finance
- New financial realities (i.e. Cryptocurrency)
- Banking products and services
- Financial products and services
- E-banking and financial brokering
- Structured products
- Syndicated loans
- ISDA Contracts
- Banking and Insurance regulatory
- Incorporated branches and subsidiaries
- Insurance products and services
- Portfolio transfer
- Open corporations
- Stock market
- Issuance, admission and negotiation of derivatives/securities
- Private and public bids (IPO’s)
- Debt & equity markets
- Stock market regulation and corporate governance of listed companies
- Crimes and misdemeanours
- Collective investment entities
- Investment funds and asset management
Share this page